Just curious ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes I do... and that's why I usually avoid it. Not always, but some of the denizens of our Pub simply scare me. How do they type that stuff with a straight face??? Geez Louise!

Bob, methinks you have been spending too much time in the Pub with the conspiracy theorists. :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

More often than not, a thread move is accompanied by a mod post (confession?) to that effect. We can and have forgotten to place those, but for the most part, we do a pretty consistent job. However, if you or anyone feels a thread has been mismanaged, please feel free to post here (as you have done) or send an email to abuse@scubaboard.com for me to look at it.

Yes I do... and that's why I usually avoid it. Not always, but some of the denizens of our Pub simply scare me. How do they type that stuff with a straight face??? Geez Louise!

NetDoc is watching me through my computer! Sound the alarm! (How else could he know my facial expressions while I post? :hm:)

(How else could he know my facial expressions while I post? :hm:)

Every time you click the "like" button it activates the webcam on your computer and stores an image in our database. :wink:

Joking...

Every time you click the "like" button it activates the webcam on your computer and stores an image in our database. :wink:

That explains this, after liking something in the Pub.

1260893386tin-foil-hat.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom