Just Got My Certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RTC'83

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Got back today from dive #4, and my Open Water Certification.
After many years of wanting to do get it, I just did.
I appreciated what all the Instructors and Assistant did, International Scuba (Carrollton, TX) makes a very serious process enjoyable.
Now time to go and enjoy my certificate.

Congrats and hope you have a great time with your new hobby!

Hi and congratulations! I just got certified last week in Puerto Vallarta. I have to say that I am really excited about it. I was used to being in warm very clear water and PV didn't have that but it did have great stuff to see with many creatures to see. Lots of eels, rays, sea horses and schools of various fish etc. Next stop will probably be Hawaii!!!

Last edited:
Congratulations, I to am a late bloomer and waited until I was 50. Have been addicted ever since.

Hi and congratulations! I just got certified last week in Puerto Vallarta. I have to say that I am really excited about it. I was used to being in warm very clear water and PV didn't have that but it did have great stuff to see with many creatures to see. Lots of eels, rays, sea horses and schools of various fish etc. Next stop will probably be Hawaii!!!

Congratulations! You have evolved and are no longer a mere human!

Congrats, I got mine last November and have been so excited ever since! :)

Congratulations too! I was certified 3 years ago at 49. I enjoy it more and more with each trip I take.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom