Kingston Charter Boats?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeepBound:
2. feeling that my every move is being watched. These things stress me out, and stress/diving are a bad combination, for me anyway.

Neil,

You are blowing smoke up the wrong arse here. You concerns in number 2 where not that of someone trying to enforce a standard of diving on you which is funny how you sit here and have a personal vendetta against one shop who owns a board who banned you for doing this sort of thing and you sit there and gather as a whole all of DIR and call them what you will because of your experiences of one shop. Yet concerns of paranoia of someone constantly watching you - Being that you are on a charter boat with maybe 6-8 other people chances are there will always be someone looking in your general direction - no need to stress yourself out over it.

And I do believe it was made clear that you in fact have never dove with NTD never been in NTD and you turned down a FREE GUE Fundamentals course offered to you from NTD. How can you sit here and bash them?

Michael_Lambert:
And I do believe it was made clear that you in fact have never dove with NTD never been in NTD and you turned down a FREE GUE Fundamentals course offered to you from NTD. How can you sit here and bash them?
You guys hijacked this thread. You won't allow any shop other than NTD to make itself known here. Even in a thread that specifically asks for OTHER options, you guys have to take over the thread. That's why I'm sick of hearing from you.

You concerns in number 2 where not that of someone trying to enforce a standard of diving on you which is funny how you sit here and have a personal vendetta against one shop who owns a board who banned you for doing this sort of thing and you sit there and gather as a whole all of DIR and call them what you will because of your experiences of one shop. Yet concerns of paranoia of someone constantly watching you - Being that you are on a charter boat with maybe 6-8 other people chances are there will always be someone looking in your general direction - no need to stress yourself out over it.
You can call it paranoia if you want, but I don't enjoy being closely observed by someone looking for mistakes to point out. I don't mind it at all when it's a friend or a normal DM just keeping an eye out, unless they have some agenda they are pushing. I don't mind talking with the other divers and being around them on the boat if they're not trying to convince me of something. 99% of divers are just out to have fun, not rope in new recruits.

Tom R:
Give Limestone a call 613 547 DIVE, right beside the stacked hulls

The freaking SECOND post to this thread was NTD offering you there competitors number!

How can you sit here and freak out about a thread hijack! If anything you got the info you required and then you moved on to turn it into a bashing thread and it sucks to be you because the thread showed more about you than you wanted people to see!

Grow up.

DeepBound:
You can call it paranoia if you want, but I don't enjoy being closely observed by someone looking for mistakes to point out. I don't mind it at all when it's a friend or a normal DM just keeping an eye out, unless they have some agenda they are pushing. I don't mind talking with the other divers and being around them on the boat if they're not trying to convince me of something. 99% of divers are just out to have fun, not rope in new recruits.

Right, You would rather them sit there and giggle knowing you are going out to your death because you can't observe your own mistake? Mistakes cost lives in this hobby. Deal with it - You make a mistake and if someone can catch it before its too late they will. If you do not like this as it was pointed out in post #2 there is another local shop who i am sure would love to have you on his boats!

You asked for a "NON-GUE dive charter" you did not ask that the GUE Divers on the board not reply !

Man i seriously hope you do some growing up some time soon. As much as i might not like you i would seriously hope you dont get hurt and considering you are taking a advanced nitrox / deco course i think the odds are against you!

Gentlemen,

A moderator has already intervened in this thread and asked you to refrain from referring to each other as "trolls" and to eliminate the argumentative posts. The moderator has even deleted numerous posts based upon such actions, and I've deleted a few more.

I "encourage" you to abide by the moderator's request.

Thank you.

The Kraken

Tom R:
I concur anyway off to the Munson to remove the line, maybe I shoot some video as well.
Would you like some help? If you wait until tomorrow I could take the day off and help.

Tom, isn't the line to the Munson a tech dive anyhow? Wouldn't you need scooters and doubles? I've only been on her once, off Jim's boat, so I know nothing!!

Would be a shame to spoil something like that......

--Heather.

Back
Top Bottom