KPP's gone Awfully quiet lately

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tstormdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
So,.....what's up guys & gals? This area of Scubaboard has been very quiet for the last week or so. Is everyone trying to get through the winter months without going crazy, due to depleted nitrogen stores?:D If you can't physically dive because of the cold, then let's cyber dive here!:eyebrow: When you all get so quiet, it makes me wonder what you're up to.:confused:

Hey Tammy !
Yeah, heavily medicated on anti-depressants.
Need to get underwater, oh but it's cold outside !:coffee:

Any news on the outlook for Cerulean ?
Wondered if they had any offers.

I think if you look back the dormant stage happened last year about this time. It seems that it is too cold for some.

Nay, that is when most of them are planning their trips though.

I think if you look back the dormant stage happened last year about this time. It seems that it is too cold for some.

Too cold to cyber- dive (if you can't physically do so), Wally?!?:11: :confused: OK, Now I've heard it all:rofl3:. And I thought I was a wus about diving cold waters:D. Well, I am going to be doing some pool diving this weekend (OW Classes). I have to work the next 2 after that. I get 3 weekends off after that (Feb 9 &10, Feb 16 & 17 & Feb. 23 & 24). I will be looking to dive one of those. I will try to see if I can drum up a dive in these parts (Pennyroyal). Anybody interested? They have those changing sheds that can be warmed for surface intervals.:coffee:

Too cold to cyber- dive (if you can't physically do so), Wally?!?:11: :confused: OK, Now I've heard it all:rofl3:. And I thought I was a wus about diving cold waters:D. Well, I am going to be doing some pool diving this weekend (OW Classes). I have to work the next 2 after that. I get 3 weekends off after that (Feb 9 &10, Feb 16 & 17 & Feb. 23 & 24). I will be looking to dive one of those. I will try to see if I can drum up a dive in these parts (Pennyroyal). Anybody interested? They have those changing sheds that can be warmed for surface intervals.:coffee:

I'm going to want to get in several dives in my new doubles in that timeframe but Pennyroyal is just too far for me. I'd love to get down there sometime, but it's around 5 hours from me. With Gilboa being only 3:15, it's tough to head south instead. That's why I haven't been to Mermet or Pennyroyal .... yet! I'll certainly make it there eventually.

Back
Top Bottom