KPP's gone Awfully quiet lately

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I want the capacity but not the weight. The HP 100 are almost the same weight as LP85. I'm pretty sure that I couldn't lift the LP 95 or bigger.

Why don't ya pick up a set of 130's/104's!
Time to start pumping the iron! lol
I was just curious, that's all.

Dwight

I want the capacity but not the weight. The HP 100 are almost the same weight as LP85. I'm pretty sure that I couldn't lift the LP 95 or bigger.

I just bought a used pair of LP 95's (split up from a pair of doubles) from a local cave diver that's going to some bigger tanks. They're already O2 cleaned for Nitrox & have only been filled at our store & at the caving sites in FL. I'm going to keep them as singles (at least for a while) for recreation style diving & maybe double them back up in the future.

Why don't ya pick up a set of 130's/104's!
Time to start pumping the iron! lol
I was just curious, that's all.

Dwight

I wouldn't mind 130's but the right knee would hate me. That and I know I can't lift them, already tried. I was going to go with LP95's but that is 16lbs more and I'm not sure that I could lift them. HP100's seem to be the happy medium.

I can get my LP77's in and out of the truck comfortably. Dove them at Gilboa and was able to make it up and down the steps so I know that I don't want much more weight. I don't like to fight my dive gear and if I do it soon gets sold.

Definitely understand! You're right, the 95's are 16 more #'s and 104's are 20 more #'s. I sold my 104's because I wasn't using them. Now I wish I had kept them.

Man I haven't been to Gilboa in years. I need to make it up there sometime.

I wouldn't mind 130's but the right knee would hate me. That and I know I can't lift them, already tried. I was going to go with LP95's but that is 16lbs more and I'm not sure that I could lift them. HP100's seem to be the happy medium.

I can get my LP77's in and out of the truck comfortably. Dove them at Gilboa and was able to make it up and down the steps so I know that I don't want much more weight. I don't like to fight my dive gear and if I do it soon gets sold.

How about 120, not 130 or 100?

You are a tall guy.. 100 will be a little short for you.

Are you selling?? :D
I always thought that 77's would be to short for me but I don't think they are. I had to shift weight forward to trim out. They are a bit of a pain to get into but I manage.

Are you selling?? :D
I always thought that 77's would be to short for me but I don't think they are. I had to shift weight forward to trim out. They are a bit of a pain to get into but I manage.

Nope... 120 hits my butt... So, I don't have any 120....:D

77 is the same height as 100? I have no clue.....:confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom