KPP's gone Awfully quiet lately

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Still working on DM. Done with 5 of the 8 exams. Stamina tests are passed. I've been doing a good bit of pool work with students as well.

Anxious to get in my first doubles dives. I've gotten my HP100s doubled up and have my kit finally assembled and ready to dive. I've added dry gloves I still have yet to dive. Tried to dive them back in January with Wally but that didn't work out. I'm ready to dive them now. I've also added a p-valve and have maybe 5 dives with it so far.

I am still diving.... Even last weekend... :wink:

Yep! I dove at Pennyroyal last weekend. Did a 51 min. dive (drysuit didn't leak- thank goodness). The air temp. was 28 & the average water temp was 43. The average depth was 40ft with a max. depth of 98ft. All done in my doubles. My buddy (a technical diver) even had me try some maneuvers (barrel rolls & such) in them to become even more comfortable with them.

Still working on DM. Done with 5 of the 8 exams. Stamina tests are passed. I've been doing a good bit of pool work with students as well.

Congrats! Sounds like you've come a long way. I know I have really enjoyed working with students as a Dive Con with Aquatech. I am also looking forward to helping Dennis out at Pennyroyal.

Anxious to get in my first doubles dives. I've gotten my HP100s doubled up and have my kit finally assembled and ready to dive. I've added dry gloves I still have yet to dive. Tried to dive them back in January with Wally but that didn't work out. I'm ready to dive them now. I've also added a p-valve and have maybe 5 dives with it so far.

Thanks for the reminder...must install p-valve.

I'm hitting the pool in preparation for Advanced Rescue this spring. Also looking forward to my daughter getting certified.

I am planning a trip down to Vortex in a few weeks. Just got to get some schedules worked out.

If the sun will come out for more than five minutes I'd like to get over to Joe's and try out my new BP/W.

I am planning a trip down to Vortex in a few weeks. Just got to get some schedules worked out.

If the sun will come out for more than five minutes I'd like to got over to Joe's and try out my new BP/W.

I will be going down to Vortex March 24th- 26 or 27th to help out with some OW check out dives.

If you ever find yourself on this end of the state, I'd be most happy to dive with you.

If you ever find yourself on this end of the state, I'd be most happy to dive with you.

I'm definitely planning on getting down there this season.

No more new gear as of yet but looking at maybe buying a set of Worthington HP100's. Might wait till later this summer for that.

Out of curiosity, why are you looking at HP tanks instead of LP tanks? Just curious.

Dwight

Back
Top Bottom