Lake Rawlings Winter Plunge?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CAPTAIN SINBAD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Any one interested in diving Lake Rawlings this winter after the snow? Vis will be the best and if we can get a small group of interested folks together we can have them open up the gates for a weekend. Anyone care to join in?

I might be able to join, depending on when. May be able to get a few others to come along too. Let me know when you set the day.

Agree, once you set a date we'll post on the VBTech FB page. I'm sure several will be up for it.

Brilliant! I have always wanted to dive Rawlings after snow because I was told that the vis is unbelievable. Lets aim for sometime in January. I will keep everyone posted.

I may be a player, depending on when. Bobby aka Rad was drying out last week and threatened to go to Rawlings. I can prolly get him in on this.

All you need to open is four.

Depending on the date, count me in. I will try.

CJP

Does anyone know if they would also have their shop open to fill our tanks? Or, should we bring enough full tanks to get us through the day (or two)?

Steve

Does anyone know if they would also have their shop open to fill our tanks? Or, should we bring enough full tanks to get us through the day (or two)?

Steve

I think you may have to arrange for tanks with them. I find it easier to bring my own.

BTW ... I was diving Lake Millbrook last weekend and Millbrook had 25 feet vis. I have a feeling vis will be phenomenal this season in Rawlings too. Lets wait for the snow to fall.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom