Lake Rawlings Winter Plunge?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think you may have to arrange for tanks with them. I find it easier to bring my own.

BTW ... I was diving Lake Millbrook last weekend and Millbrook had 25 feet vis. I have a feeling vis will be phenomenal this season in Rawlings too. Lets wait for the snow to fall.

I would love to see Millbrook with 25' vis!! Making me miss old VA stomping grounds.

Sinbad, keep me posted if you get something together for Rawlings in Jan or Feb. I'm headed to Millbrook on the 6th, also.

How is January 19th? It is the Saturday of the long weekend so I thought it would be the best. Lets see a final show of hands ...:luxhello: for Saturday 19th please.

I've posted with my guys and should know something in a day or so. We're heading to FL for some cave diving the following weekend so that may work for or against you. I'll get back.

if your still planning the 19th of january i can make that let me know. if it is still a plan so i can make those arrangements

if your still planning the 19th of january i can make that let me know. if it is still a plan so i can make those arrangements

We need 4 confirmed names to have the place opened. I am one and you can beth. the second. If we have a few more then I am game for 19th.

Back
Top Bottom