Lake Rawlings Winter Plunge?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So far 2-3 people have said they're in. Also, there is an off-shore dive that weekend and if the weather is bad - and the trip doesn't go - then you may have a few more. I'll PM details as the date nears.

So far 2-3 people have said they're in. Also, there is an off-shore dive that weekend and if the weather is bad - and the trip doesn't go - then you may have a few more. I'll PM details as the date nears.

Who is doing the off shore dive?

Alright guys: I just got the confirmation. The pool is open on the 19th of January. I look forward to seeing everyone who has shown interest.

how many tanks should be brought will one work or two. what time you looking to meet up. looking forward to meeting all that will be there

how many tanks should be brought will one work or two. what time you looking to meet up. looking forward to meeting all that will be there

Good question. They have a compressor on site but I will be bringing 2 filled tanks anyway. I intend to be at the gate by 9:00. There are a few others who are coming with me that you will enjoy meeting. Looking forward to the dive.

sounds good i as well will bring two tanks and will meet you up there around nine and look forward to it and sure it will be good times until saturday.

Any idea of the lake temps? I did Millbrook a bit back and the 43degs at 70' in 8/7 semi dry were just not fun...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom