LDS VS Internet Sale!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reading comprehension for the win!

when I stated my computer will have buddies, it means I will certainly have more than one computer! Duh!

I am not the most social person and certainly do not like to ask anyone for something I am more than capable of getting myself.

Currently, the wife and I both use Tusa IQ700 computers and they are great. I plan on getting a few more for the kiddos and as backups.

Ohh and looking for a bigger tank so the wife can have more down time since she is my buddy... Arent I nice?

Spare me the whole holier than thou routine.. You have you way of diving and I do it my way. Regardless of what you feel or believe, you are not going to trigger some epiphany in me to say "Wait! Yeah! they are right! I need to be an arrogant self rightous know it all and become extra boring and go look at sea life.. aww its soo pretty"

Learn that people are different and accept that we are out there.

If I could have my own boat I would dive with just me and the wife and kids.. No need to involve other divers. They are often on a differnt playing field than I am anyways..

As for the implied responsibility to be a marine conservationist, umm no.. I wont go around jabbing at things, nor do I go out of my way destroy a reef or wildlife (I presonally hate fishing and hunting) but given the options of my life or its, I again win out.

.... Being a Giants fan don't have a roid rage!
I hope that you meant ROAD rage. The other one is just too painful to think about (Prep H will soothe the rage).

This just in.. Wife went to LDS with wetsuit she purchased at LDS and was told by LDS owner that manufacturer would alter it if needed.

Now that she has lost considerable weight, LDS says to just take it to a tailor as the manufacturer will charge $25 a leg.

We are so done with LDS. Already submitted our order online for other items.. Including a full setup for our 14yr old.. BC, regs and computer.

Yeah as if the dodgers are clean. Barry still hasn't flunked any test other than a public one. He may but it's only opinions now.

When you can buy air over the internet and meet a better class of real divers I will give up the LDS! Until then the LDS where I want to be, its just too much fun! What's wrong with yours?:confused:

etherfillon.jpg

As in Barry Bonds! :rofl3::no:shakehead:
Ahhhh, now I understand. I did not think that you were referring to steROIDS, but to hemorRhOIDS.

My bad.:mooner:

Ahhhh, now I understand. I did not think that you were referring to steROIDS, but to hemorRhOIDS.

My bad.:mooner:

I have seen grumpy people who I thought that could be their problem! :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom