Suggestion Less than 12 hours left...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
The Chairman

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
for this forum. I have yet to hear your thoughts on thread pulling etc. It will cease to be @ 5:00pm EST, today!!!

Walter:
We don't agree as much as you might think.

I know Walter that you disagree with some of Uncle Pug's deleted threads. I however do not have a problem with that. The juvenile crime discussion was an issue, I believe. No big deal for me. The other-nonrelated-stuff forum was an issue, I believe. No big deal for me. I come here to talk about scuba topics, mostly. My agreement with you is about the heavy handed mods. And then I took it a bit further, which you might very well not agree with. C'est la vive.

Not that I want to be nosy here indigo...but is there a reason your signature is like 27 lines?...it sure does take up a lot of room for just 2 lines of text.

Big-t-2538:
Not that I want to be nosy here indigo...but is there a reason your signature is like 27 lines?...it sure does take up a lot of room for just 2 lines of text.

And its a violation of the TOS (as is yours). The TOS states that a signature may be no longer then 4 lines.

"Signature lines must be limited to FOUR LINES. We reserve the right to edit or delete any signature we do not feel is appropriate for our board. "

chrpai:
And its a violation of the TOS (as is yours). The TOS states that a signature may be no longer then 4 lines.

"Signature lines must be limited to FOUR LINES. We reserve the right to edit or delete any signature we do not feel is appropriate for our board. "

Well then almost everyone on this tread is in violation!! Including NetDoc!!! They all have 5 or more lines in their sig!!! Ban them all!!! ok..not!

hnladue:
Well then almost everyone on this tread is in violation!! Including NetDoc!!! They all have 5 or more lines in their sig!!! Ban them all!!! ok..not!

Don't blame me, I didn't write the TOS. I just pointing out the absurdity of having a 3 page TOS if its meaningless and not uniformly enforced.

I don't post much as my typing leaves a lil to be desired!

Just a quick post to say that I am glad you allowed a "perm" ban to be revisited. Permanent is a long time.

Thanks again for all the work ya'all are puttin in on the board. I might even be coming down your way next month to do a lil diving.

NetDoc:
for this forum. I have yet to hear your thoughts on thread pulling etc. It will cease to be @ 5:00pm EST, today!!!

Its 5:12PM EST ... get rid of this already!!!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom