Long hose routing (sex, politics, kicking puppies and other inflamatory topics)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's why I keep my snorkel on one of those rotating clips so that it just swings out of the way. Seamless ... I love my snorkel. When I go in a wreck though and I have to take it off and leave it clipped to the line outside the wreck I just feel naked. There's nothing like returning to my snorkel after a nice wreck penetration. Once I put it back on I can finally relax.
Good call. You might want to consider clipping a spare one on the 15' stage bottle the boat deploys. Then if you lose it, you can recover that warm and fuzzy feeling before your safety stop begins... :wink:

Good call. You might want to consider clipping a spare one on the 15' stage bottle the boat deploys. Then if you lose it, you can recover that warm and fuzzy feeling before your safety stop begins... :wink:

that leads to complacency, though. if something happens to your snorkel during the dive you can always find the snorkel on the upline -- which works until the day that you get blown off the wreck and have to a drifting deco under a bag with no snorkel. then you're screwed...

I thought soccer style was acceptable if the puppy is approximately the size of your foot :confused:

Actually, I'm in the process of setting up my tech rig for the Adv. Nitrox / Deco class. I just need to find a suitable 2nd stage for the alternate.

I just re-routed my inflator hose and bungied my SS1 octo/inflator under my neck.

makes ascending a PITA though

LOL...I can see it now "Diver strangles while deflating BCD", "We told him he would die if he did that" an un-named DIR diver was quoted as saying...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom