Looking for a boat/OP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, I get Villablanca and Papa Hogs confused. They are owned by the same couple, aren't they?

No, different owners. Papa Hogs has 4 rooms next door, 3 on the ground floor (sort of behind Scuba Mau) and one on the second floor behind the new BA bistro (or whatever they named it) which is in the old PH restaurant.

Holy cow chief.... Isn't it said, "No matter how tempting, never, ever pursue a venture that involves a Restaurant, Bar, Hotel, or Boat? You are looking to cover about every investment and business oppty no-no at once. Running any one alone can be a nightmare but layering all those into one big investment cake? WOW!

I wouldn't touch it with a 10' pole but we all have to do what we need to do. If you need to do this, do it. When we are on our death beds the only true regret we'll have is if we have to ask the question "What if?". If you go through with this, you'll answer that question for better or worse and it cetainly will be an experience.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I saw anywhere Chief said he was interested in actually buying? I think we're all just being busy-bodies and wanting to sleuth out who's selling...

What does A think about this ? If you buy, will you compete with her ????

If it is Papa Hogs and they are basically selling assets, maybe CV Chief can buy the boat "Brain Damage" . That would be perfect.

Dave

Ok, I get Villablanca and Papa Hogs confused. They are owned by the same couple, aren't they?

I am sure that Villablanca will be on the market for a long time at that price.

I don't know, but if it was, you would think they would offer VB hotel room deals?

If it is Papa Hogs and they are basically selling assets, maybe CV Chief can buy the boat "Brain Damage" . That would be perfect.

Dave

Ha!

You know I want to grow up to be you. (Yet still be able to drink.... :drunks:)

And then he could get El Moro's margarita recipe and serve them on board :)

I do like them, but you know the best is actually, I think, to ask for an Alison Margarita at Kinta or Kondessa. It is about the summit of the form. I would have to get waivers signed though. They are deadly.

I would expose old Dave to them. They might kill him. He would at least turn up lame.... :poke:

Back
Top Bottom