looking for dive buds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
on december 8 a friend from the US wants to dive in anilao... just a daytrip, he's here for family things and like many (greatwolf, midwstdvr, etc.) will barely be able to slip out for a swim

anyway, he's asking me to help make arrangements plus is relying on me to design the dive day

anyone wanna dive on the 8th? if you are in anyway connected to a catholic school there are no classes on this day hehehehehe...

although he's a fairly experienced OW (no AOW yet) diver high voltage dives are out of the question for now

i want to show him the colors and life we have here... i'm hoping we can do 3 dives para di naman sayang yung lakad

chip, ish, spoon, iris, jon, caloy, moonie, matt... you guys in?

Jag

shugar:
on december 8 a friend from the US wants to dive in anilao... just a daytrip, he's here for family things and like many (greatwolf, midwstdvr, etc.) will barely be able to slip out for a swim

anyway, he's asking me to help make arrangements plus is relying on me to design the dive day

anyone wanna dive on the 8th? if you are in anyway connected to a catholic school there are no classes on this day hehehehehe...

although he's a fairly experienced OW (no AOW yet) diver high voltage dives are out of the question for now

i want to show him the colors and life we have here... i'm hoping we can do 3 dives para di naman sayang yung lakad

Jag
Sorry, I have work, syempre para sulit yung taxes na binabayad nyo sa government. Nung isang araw lugi kayo dahil sa SB. Wala akong ginawa kundi manigarilyo at mag post dito.

although he's a fairly experienced OW (no AOW yet) diver high voltage dives are out

Jag[/QUOTE]

So bale sagot na po nya yung expenses ko? Aba sige po kung ganun, in po ako.:D

moonlighting:
although he's a fairly experienced OW (no AOW yet) diver high voltage dives are out

Jag

So bale sagot na po nya yung expenses ko? Aba sige po kung ganun, in po ako.:D[/QUOTE]
psst...tanong mo na din kung kasama meals/meryenda.

don't know yet jag, at the rate I've been diving I won't have any money left for christmas presents! We'll see...at Balai?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom