looking for dive buds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alam nyo in defense of my home resort:

meron naman kasing jeep transfer from the philpan parking lot e... you don't have to subject your vehicle to the torture of the road (w/c btw is the mayor's thing not balai's)

and in fairness... it's still the best food in anilao...

Jag

shugar:

meron naman kasing jeep transfer from the philpan parking lot e... you don't have to subject your vehicle to the torture of the road (w/c btw is the mayor's thing not balai's)

Jag

Actually me, I don't mind paying extra and driving the rough road because I like the place. It has more personality and ambience than AquaV. and I get to shift to 4-low in my truck especially when its raining hehehehe.. vroom vroom..

shugar:

Jag
best food? sige magdala ka sa party para masampolan ng mga tirador dito. Damihan mo ha, wag mo limut ang mga sawsawan. Amen.

Teka nga pala, oo nga balai boy ka. Kaya ka ba meh link/posting commercial ng balai? Hindi bawal un sa TOS?

wala pa naman umaalma... marami din naman ang may signature pointing to their shop or operation or personal website... di ata bawal e wag lang bulgarang commercial

i run the balai website kasi... so siyempre brand loyalty diba hehehehe...

one day makaka-balai ka din... ikaw nalang humusga ng worth niya in the greater scheme of things... :wink:

Jag

shugar:
wala pa naman umaalma... marami din naman ang may signature pointing to their shop or operation or personal website... di ata bawal e wag lang bulgarang commercial

i run the balai website kasi... so siyempre brand loyalty diba hehehehe...

one day makaka-balai ka din... ikaw nalang humusga ng worth niya in the greater scheme of things... :wink:

Jag
yes one....but now? balai balai (take out the "a"s) shock absorbers ng kotse ko pag pumunta ako. I know one of the owners, Vic Madrigal-Warns. Madali lang, tagal na akong inaaya dyan, libre pa nga eh. Pero bawal ang libre sa amin eh. Kaya wag na lang.

so jag, how much is it going to cost nga? if i can afford it, i'm thinking of a food poisoning excuse to my boss. hope it works... :14:

and pao, what's tambay dive?

iris_ice:
so jag, how much is it going to cost nga? if i can afford it, i'm thinking of a food poisoning excuse to my boss. hope it works... :14:

and pao, what's tambay dive?

tambay dive means they would hang out pretty much at the same depth for the most of the duration of the dive wait, watch and observe the different pelagics. tama ba pao?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom