looking for dive buds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
hehe:) kawawa kotse ko if its in balai.
well since it's a day trip i'm seriously considering aquav nalang... it's a wee bit more expensive pero ayoko naman na mabisto ng amerikano yung sobra nating pagiging 3rd world hahahahaha

generally it's aquav...

Jag

PS
regarding kargo niya expenses - wala pa siyang sinasabi... i'm hoping, at least bangka pero be prepped to cover your own behind

shugar:
well since it's a day trip i'm seriously considering aquav nalang... it's a wee bit more expensive pero ayoko naman na mabisto ng amerikano yung sobra nating pagiging 3rd world hahahahaha

generally it's aquav...

Jag

PS
regarding kargo niya expenses - wala pa siyang sinasabi... i'm hoping, at least bangka pero be prepped to cover your own behind

jag, actually its going to be cheaper if you stay in Aquaventure :)

shugar:
talaga? have to compare the rates again...

Jag

yup, one is you save a bit on gas. AquaV charges P400 only for day trip its fully consumable on tanks, food and drinks vs Balai's P650 which covers buffet lunch only of P350 and a P300 entrance. Thats actually something they might want to reconsider if they want to get the day trip crowd. Overnight, both are just the same with Balai winning by a few margin due to its newly renovated rooms and spacious bathrooms.

clgsamson:
sinabi mo..thats why I don't go there. Monsoon season makes the road to balai worst.

actually takes another hour from the left turn to anilao proper. i was driving an suv and kawawa, can you imagine a car?

Axua:
yup, one is you save a bit on gas. AquaV charges P400 only for day trip its fully consumable on tanks, food and drinks vs Balai's P650 which covers buffet lunch only of P350 and a P300 entrance. Thats actually something they might want to reconsider if they want to get the day trip crowd. Overnight, both are just the same with Balai winning by a few margin due to its newly renovated rooms and spacious bathrooms.
psst..efactor mo yung repairs ng sasakyan mo pag balai ka pa...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom