Looking for South Florida Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SubNeo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My New Year's resolution is to get back in the water again, and I'm looking for buddies along the Treasure Coast and down towards Riviera/Pompano. For now I enjoy shore/beach diving (everything costs more these days 0_0), but I'm always up for an occasional boat dive.

I'm certified up to Deep through SSI and have ~20ish dives. Hmu if you want to meet up, I'm mostly available on weekends! :)

Where do you like to shore dive at?

Where do you like to shore dive at?
A buddy (stopped diving recently) was showing me some sites down in West Palm such as Ocean Reef Park. I've also done BHB several times if I can get parking.

I've looked at Zentacle, and I know there are tons of other places up and down the treasure coast.

I'm down for meeting up for some diving. I'm always looking for diving buddies.

Good dive at the bridge, let's do it again some time.

My New Year's resolution is to get back in the water again, and I'm looking for buddies along the Treasure Coast and down towards Riviera/Pompano. For now I enjoy shore/beach diving (everything costs more these days 0_0), but I'm always up for an occasional boat dive.

I'm certified up to Deep through SSI and have ~20ish dives. Hmu if you want to meet up, I'm mostly available on weekends! :)
Hey going to night dive BHB on April 4 and looking 2 do i or 2 day time shore dives that day, flying solo looking for a buddy who is familar with shore dives south florida

Doing BHB night Dive on Tuesday April 4, looking to do 1 to 2 shore dives that day - flying solo messsage me if interested in buddying up. Thanks

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom