Lost Padi open diver cert card

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sipadiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

I lost my Padi Open Diver cert card. Looked over the whole house- found just the Welcome Letter from Padi but not the card. :(

Probably put it "somewhere safe" then got thrown out by accident.

How do I get a replacement card and how much how I have to pay for it?

As soon as you order the new card, you'll find the old one. Never fails.

That's a good idea. I just checked online and PADI is charging $50 for the replacement. It seems excessive.

It would only be $50 if you wanted priority processing. $35 for the normal process.

A replacement card may be necessary under the following circumstances:

• You've changed your name (include a copy of legal documentation of name change).
  • You are upgrading from any PADI Junior Diver certification.
  • You would like to replace your existing card with a Project AWARE Edition Certification Card.
  • Your PADI Diver certification was lost.
  • Your PADI Diver certification was damaged.
To view and/or print a copy of this file, you'll need to have the latest version of Adobe Reader™ installed on your computer. If you are having downloading, viewing or printing problems with PDF files, please check Adobe's website.
Please mail the form along with your photo and a $35US processing fee to the following address. Add $15US for priority processing.
PADI
Customer Service Department
30151 Tomas Street
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
USA

If you go to your PADI dive center, and they do PIC on line, there is a 6 day turnaround right now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom