Lost Padi open diver cert card

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can find your number yourself. If you go through the steps on the link I posted, step four or five will have your number. Once you have your number, you can setup a profile on the PADI website. Makes it easier to find the number in the future.

My wife had to get a new card last week. I did it online and she had the new card in about 4 days. Again, $30 using the online system. You will need a jpeg for the picture.

Anyone else have the rating disappearing off of their PADI card? I have the blue card with the dolphin, says type of rating only on the dolphin side, not on the side with my name, number, etc. The printed gold Advanced Open Water is wearing off, and the clear plastic layer on which it is printed is peeling off.

The turn around for a new card is fast if you do it online. Mine took about a week.

I'm going to Bonaire in 2 weeks. I'm missing my AOW card but I do have my PADI rescue diver and night diver cards. Will those work to prove to the dive op that I'm certified or should I get a replacement card before I go? Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom