Malware on ScubaBoard?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I got a warning again today too.

Atleast you guys have figured out there's a problem, only took three pages before the denial stopped. An improvement over the last site support thread I checked(which never was really resolved for me - the window hopping to the left thing).

I am getting a warning that says everytime I go to a thread or log on:

Web Attack: Malicous Javascript Website 2.

I am getting a warning that says everytime I go to a thread or log on:

Web Attack: Malicous Javascript Website 2.

I started getting this hit this morning. It went away and now its back

I got the warning on both Firefox and IE this morning, and only for our SB site. I also noticed that, as NetDoc said, the site went into maintanence shutdown. Having that happen automatically in such an attack is probaly a good thing.

Good luck. HATE to see this site abused in such a way.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 105
I get the same warnings as GypsyJim. I can't even view anything of the site using Firefox 3.6.21. At least on IE I can view it but things are definitely hokey and I keep getting a "script running that is causing IE to respond slowly" every time I refresh a page or view a different page.

Same attack / warning here

I have cleared my cache and I'm still getting the warning and refusal to let me past.....using Chrome if that matters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get the same warnings as GypsyJim. I can't even view anything of the site using Firefox 3.6.21. At least on IE I can view it but things are definitely hokey and I keep getting a "script running that is causing IE to respond slowly" every time I refresh a page or view a different page.

Exactly the same results.

Still cannnot access the site from Firefox, and only by putting the address into IE myself, rather than from a search engine.

Got this today

Attachments

• 10-21-2011 7-35-08 AM.jpg
    10-21-2011 7-35-08 AM.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 101
Something is back but probably not new. My alert told me that a problem was last detected on 15 Oct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom