Man rescued from submerged car sues dive team.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Key words here are Boulder Colorado which basically is a small outpost of California transported and transplanted to Colorado. Nothing ever surprises anyone in Colorado if its origin is in Boulder. Many outside of Boulder would like to seal the border around Boulder and just let them do stuff like this to each other as much as they like as long as we can insulate them from interacting with the rest of the normal people in the state.

time for some new material kinda old ,boring , tedious and provincial ( sorta like the rest of Colorado :wink:)
Same bla bla all the wannabe cowboys in Wyoming say about Jackson. Sad their imagination can't get much past the beaded hat bands.
Glittering generalities are not that far from the kind of thinking leading to the absurdity behind the law suit
I have faith you can be more inventive,

Can we sue him for stupidity? Perhaps I should rephrase that as "It is my opinion that he should be sued for stupidity"

Come to Arizona. We have idiot laws in place. If you drive into a flooded wash, get stuck, and need to be rescued, well, you'll be paying for that.

Anyone have any facts about the event? I see a lot of emotional responses, but not much debate of validity, veracity, or any of the other "v's".

A picture of the rescued man thanking his rescuers...

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 222
That guy trapped should sue.

And the rescue diver should sue somebody too.
They should sue eachother. For scaring the crap out of the diver, for being rescued too slow and then finally they should team up and sue whoever built the boat cause it sank in the first place...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Someone from N CO and Jackson throwing rocks. Everybody knows the elite live in Boulder and the real cowboys are in Jackson.:wink:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

time for some new material kinda old ,boring , tedious and provincial ( sorta like the rest of Colorado :wink:)
Same bla bla all the wannabe cowboys in Wyoming say about Jackson. Sad their imagination can't get much past the beaded hat bands.
Glittering generalities are not that far from the kind of thinking leading to the absurdity behind the law suit
I have faith you can be more inventive,

---------- Post added March 11th, 2014 at 08:46 PM ----------

Seriously though, living in the area and seeing in the papers, hearing on the radio, checking the internet sources, watching the reports on TV, anybody who was foolish enough to even attempt to travel during this was a crazy. Flash flood warnings were out for the area hours before the flooding occurred. The guy is lucky to be alive, he should be thanking the guys that risked their lives to check for the possibility of survivors. They are heros, every one of them. The guy is an prime example of a sickness that is infecting the country.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Someone from N CO and Jackson throwing rocks. Everybody knows the elite live in Boulder and the real cowboys are in Jackson.:wink:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
correction that would be lobbing "Boulders" ding! ding! . I only wish I could afford to live in Boulder because I think having some kooks around, helps make life interesting :D

Seriously though, living in the area and seeing in the papers, hearing on the radio, checking the internet sources, watching the reports on TV, anybody who was foolish enough to even attempt to travel during this was a crazy. Flash flood warnings were out for the area hours before the flooding occurred. The guy is lucky to be alive, he should be thanking the guys that risked their lives to check for the possibility of survivors. They are heros, every one of them. The guy is an prime example of a sickness that is infecting the country.
Could not agree more and a significant symptom of that sickness is constantly blaming others for what's wrong with world, when a good portion can often be found in the mirror.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom