Mares Dive Computer Tech Assistance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zak OHara

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]The full version of our new support web site http://www.softwaremares.com is now online.

The Mares Support Web Site is a very important tool for users to solve any kind of problems they may have with Mares software.

DRAK (Nemo Wide and Nemo Air)
IRIS (m1, m1 RGBM, Darwin, Airlab, Darwin Air and Nemo)
DCDS (Guardian, Surveyor, Tutor and Apneist)
NSI (Nemo Sport)

A request for support (Ticket) may be sent to the dedicated e mail addresses (drak@softwaremares.com, iris@softwaremares.com etc), or connecting to the web site and writing a personal request that will be followed up by a professional.

When the user is subscribing his request, the system will automatically suggest some articles from the knowledge base of the web site.

There is also an area dedicated to news where it is possible to register and automatically receive information (via RSS, a simple blog reader), and an area dedicated to Download that allows viewing and downloading the last software updates.

www.softwaremares.com is a big step forward that will further enhance our Customer Service.
[/FONT]

Hi Zak,

Is this worldwide or only for the USA.

If worldwide I would love to post this on our local divesites.

This is a worldwide support site.

Best,

How can we I get help with an Mc1 Computer, with impossible to push buttons? Seems like there is a lot of help with the new products but not the old!

I had an Oceanic computer with that problem. It was merely salt that had dried down the side of the button and created too much friction. Constant manipulation in warm fresh water solved the problem.

Does IRIS work with Nemo Excel. I am experiencing problems with data transfer although I have possibly tried every trick in the book. I have posted a ticket on MARES support website but still dont have a reply. Maybe you can help

Thanks

How can I get the Air to display something besides the animated welcome screen when I turn it on and it is attached to a pressurized cylinder? I would like to turn it on and see the cylinder pressure before I enter the water, to a depth greater than four feet. I wouldn't mind seeing some additional information similar to what a Cobra or ProPlus2 show on start up (battery level, time, date, temperature, etc.)

I should receive the DRAK interface and software today and think it would be great if Mares would upload a new version of the software so I could upgrade the Air to get the functionallity asked about above.

I have dived 14 dives with the Nemo Air now, and wants some PC interface for my laptop. Is it the Drak i need and the software from this site????

Great computer i think. Especially with Nitrox ;o))

For the numerous happy owners of the Nemo Wide, could you post exact step by step directions for upgrading the firmware. The upgrade is available with DRAK 1.3, however I can't seem to find directions, and when in try on my own (as guys are known to do), it just fails with an error message.

Hi,

This should help. I personally upgraded mine following these instructions. Be sure you register your Nemo Wide prior to upgrading. This is done on the download section of the Mares website. www.mares.com

Best,

Zak

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom