• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Mares Dive Computer Tech Assistance

Discussion in 'Mares... Just add Water!' started by Zak OHara, May 20, 2008.

1. ALBASSAM

ALBASSAM Garibaldi

# of Dives: 50 - 99
    Same problem :(

2. -Moe

-Moe Angel Fish

Whenever my Mares Icon gives me a connection error I use the Factory Reset menu option.

"This option is provided in order to solve some rare cases of connection issues with the PC or Mac. To use it, choose "factory reset" under "settings/about Icon HD". This re-initializes the Icon HD (you don't lose any dives)."

Does the Smart AI have that option?

3. Roy_W

Roy_W Solo Diver

# of Dives: 0 - 24
    I have recently acquired a Quad Air and also a Bluetooth Dive Link. I can get the devices to talk to a the Mares smart phone application but it appears impossible with Window 10.

Does or has anyone used the new Bluetooth Dive Link and successfully synchronized any device with Dive Organizer.

I am a programmer/admin and have started to look into the issues, the small application "Bluetooth LE Lab" will speak with the Dive Link adapter so I know that the device is working. I believe, at least for the moment, that Mares have not successfully implemented the Bluetooth LE protocol into their Dive Organizer application, or if they have there must be a bit of Black Magic required to get it talking with the adapter.

What is actually required to get things running ? I have read the manuals, tried downloading other drivers but have not yet found any information that helps.

I have also tried on 2 different computers, a desktop with a BT Dongle and a laptop with inbuilt BT, both are running Windows 10 ( 64 bits) , version 1803 and 1809. Dive Organizer fails in both cases.

Would be glad to help debugging or providing any necessary logs.

4. ALBASSAM

ALBASSAM Garibaldi

HI All ,
    I found the solution .
    I use it with Win10 and Dive Organizer 2.25 and update the Matrix computer Matrix V.2.0.Matrix
    For more info please contact.

5. ALBASSAM

ALBASSAM Garibaldi

9202697A-D01F-4C07-828D-54405F9BD4A8.jpeg 321A6F58-4F9B-4434-8D38-D8699F22B245.jpeg 9202697A-D01F-4C07-828D-54405F9BD4A8.jpeg Hi i changes the battery for mares puck air with CR 2450 , but when I start it give me in the screen ( boot ) and nothing happens lik

what does boot mean in mares puk 3 screen ?

6. Ben Jordaan

Ben Jordaan Garibaldi

Hi everyone, Does anyone have advice for me? My Mares Icon HD black shows 100% charged when plugged into the charger but drops to 0% when unplugged from the charger. I sent the computer to our local distributor, they replaced the battery but the problem persists. The computer has the latest firmware installed already. Does anyone have any ideas as to what is wrong?