Mares Puck PC Cable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello all,

I would like to thank everyone for their excellent work on this cable.
I recently bought a Mares Smart computer and would like to know if anyone made the cable you described here work with this computer. As far as I can see, the Mares Smart computer uses Mares Dive Link USB interface to connect to the PC. On some sites I found that Dive Link can be used with Puck Pro. Also, from the pictures on the web I saw that Dive Link interface and Puck Pro interface look the same, the only difference is the text on the plastic clamp (one says "dive link" and the other "puck pro").

I saw that Bigay made it work with his Puck Pro so I wondered if anyone has tried this with Smart.

Thank you and keep up the good work!
Ivan

It should work either way, on the puck I just put the connector on there is no differentiation.

Maybe the contacts are not good enough, the clip must make very positive consistent connections.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom