Mask Fogging

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquamaniac once bubbled...

Any Results Yet? Ive TONS of that stuff laying around.... (uncle scrooge here)

Yeah!! It worked great..

Cindy
:D

The greatest defogger ever made. If it's good enough for your eyes, it's good enough for some cheap plastic! :thumb:

Baby Shampoo????:crawl:
NEver would have thought of that!
Has anyone used arm and hammer baking soda mixed with a little bit of water?? It mixes up to be paste and you rub that in....

'spit' for my mask fogging...must have crummy saliva or something.

I use an equal mix of el cheapo shampoo and isopropyl (rubbing)alcohol...only takes a couple of drops in the mask and then rub with your finger for a second. RINSE WELL.

Works great and you can make a lifetime supply for about a buck.

I used spit for a number of dives and I thought it worked pretty well, untill I started using the baby shampoo (50/50 mix with water) my gf gave me.

It's considerably more effective, I just squirt it into the lens while I'm getting suited up, rinse it out before I put the mask on and I dive completly fog free.

Hi hi,

when you guys use the johnson baby shampoo,you add 50/50 with water and shake it up?

Wouldn't the mixture be foamy?

And you guys rub it over the inside of the mask and rinse once?

How abt using the de-fogger?

Apply a few drops,rub it over using fingers and rinse once?

Well,i normally use spit so would need the proper application of alernatives.

Appreciate all your help.

Thanks!

Works great for me. Rub on your mask, let it dry completely, rinse, and that's it. One application per day of diving is the norm for me. I keep the bottle in the case with my mask so it's never misplaced. Simple and easy. :tree: Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom