Masks-help me with my decision...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have some problem with my Mares liquidvision.
1. It leaks.
2. Prescription lens not yet available. My local dealer fit the corrective lens of X vision series but it leaked and broke the frame of the liquidvision. The dealer gave a new mask to me but they said Mares will make new corrective lens for liquidvision but i have to wait.
3. It still let mark on your face.
A few of my fiends bought it but most of them said it leaks.
My suggestion is to try another one.

I tried on everything at a lds today and found the best fitting mask to be a Tusa 7000 imprex that is butt ugly and no longer being made-figures. I'm going to try two other shops, but may have to go with the 7000.

Ben

which maker has large size masks? My biggest problem is the width of most masks seem to be small to me. Need a stear in the right direction as far as larger sizes? Thanx! :confused:

Last edited:
which maker has large size masks? My biggest problem is the width of most masks seem to be small to me. Need a prod in the right direction as far as larger sizes? Thanx! :confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom