Maui dive shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don;t know I just like ice cream, don't you?
Well, golly gee, I do! Cold Stone Creamery is the best...

And, if ice cream won't keep (no fridge or no power), the cherimoya fruit is a decent substitute as well, I've found!

I am looking forward to some Hawaiian shave ice instead.
16 days and I will be there!

I don;t know I just like ice cream, don't you?

I don't like Banana Flavored Ice Cream, but Mint Chocolate Chip is really good.

I do agree on the Mint Chocolate Chip. Breyer's would be superior to Dryer's, but I don't want to start anything.

Well, golly gee, I do! Cold Stone Creamery is the best...

Well, I think Cold Stone Creamery sucks! I went in there once and offered to sweep their floors for free ice cream and they REFUSED! Said I had to be an official employee or something. I still haven't had their ice cream, but they were rude jerks because they wouldn't make special arrangements for me to get free ice cream. AND I've heard from some VERY RELIABLE UNIMPEACHABLE UNNAMED sources that some of their flavors suck too. But again, I still haven't ever had any of their ice cream.

I think I will make it my personal mission to find every instance where someone mentions Cold Stone Creamery on ScubaBoard and tell them MY opinion. My opinion is just as important as everyone else's you know. AND I gave concrete examples about why I hold that opinion, so it is probably MORE valuable than most.

So for those of you who intend to say nice things about Cold Stone in the future, beware... I'll be watching - waiting to pounce!

I'm just sayin...

Why do you hate cold stone? Cold stone is awesome, they have helped me out in every way shape and form...and I think you are wrong. All your old posts show that you are biased against cold stone and you operate your own ice cream store...even though it is not a store since you are giving away ice cream for free but then "ask" for a tip.

Shame on you!

My favorite flavor from cold stone is Mocha & Bananna Ice Cream with white chocolate chips.

:popcorn: so, Doug, you like popcorn, too?!!! :D You and Bob will definitely get along. He goes into withdrawal if he doesn't have popcorn at least every other day. And none of that microwave stuff for him. ohhhhhh noooo, We have one of these

Whirley Pop Popcorn Popper --we have already worn out one of these!

Maggi :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom