Me credential II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I always blamed it on the stupid jerk sitting on the ground giving me the grid-coords . .

DMP:
Being a recruiter is fun at times, last night I got tagged to go to a concert and work the crowd (fun, not really just pulling your leg). I have a question(s) to ask all the parents here. (1) Do you really know what your kids wear to a concert. (2) Do you allow them to go by themselves or with friends? (3) Do you really really know their dates? I will fill you in later on my observations from last night. :eyebrow:

Just basing this off working for a college let me take a stab

1. probably not as the parent doesnt monitor them that much, nad that if they do the kid leaves the house in one set of clothes and changes after leaving

2. again probably not, most parents seem to think that society should protect there kid
, and raise it.

3. thats a 50/50 shot have the time but mainly a craps shoot.

so how far am i off ?

Tooth

DMP:
Being a recruiter is fun at times, last night I got tagged to go to a concert and work the crowd (fun, not really just pulling your leg). I have a question(s) to ask all the parents here. (1) Do you really know what your kids wear to a concert. (2) Do you allow them to go by themselves or with friends? (3) Do you really really know their dates? I will fill you in later on my observations from last night. :eyebrow:

Yes, but how was the concert? Something you would have wanted to go to without work demanding it?

Paula

Scubatooth:
Just basing this off working for a college let me take a stab

1. probably not as the parent doesnt monitor them that much, nad that if they do the kid leaves the house in one set of clothes and changes after leaving

2. again probably not, most parents seem to think that society should protect there kid
, and raise it.

3. thats a 50/50 shot have the time but mainly a craps shoot.

so how far am i off ?

Tooth

Your not far off, almost right on target...

Dryglove:
See what i mean about jumping out of perfectly good aircraft :D Glad to see you didnt get hurt or shot by the farmer. So where did the rest of the fellas land after making their jump? Hopefully not on the freeway or something.

Some of us call it FUN! :11:

I did it for a lousy $110.00 a month, and thought I was rollin' in dough.

I think I may have done something really bad, I volunteered to jump next weekend in Columbus.......I wonder if the Law of Relativity will apply to that. Oh well, it will be fun not like seeing the ground rush up to greet you in more delightful way....Muahahahaha. Oh I almost forgot need to go to church now for, next weekend I may be gone (SIKE) Reminds me, I wonder if the rigger who packed my chute for next weekend foray was sober????

Lawman:
I did it for a lousy $110.00 a month, and thought I was rollin' in dough.

Aww to bad it's up to 150.00 now....still not enough but the adrenaline rush is worth it though :crafty:

Well this weekends jump was really dry, nothing really happened. Yes, no attack of the Rhode Island Red this time. However, getting ready for a dive this weekend made me think of a dive that happened not to long ago. Hold on here we go........
There we were my dive buddy (who is of course a female on this board which will remain nameless) were diving in Northwest Ohio. What started out to be a late day dive lasted till dusk, umm the only thing that triggered we had to get out of the water was the park ranger shining his bright :11: spot light at the water.....ooops failed to get out on time. My dive buddy using her keen intellect told him I was home on leave and that I did not know the rules (gee thanks, I look like a moron now). He said ok, and gave us an hour to get changed and the gear stowed in my truck (Dodge Ram, don't like Ford or Chevy). Her Saab was fine, no fear of getting that dirty, that is why I have a truck. So here we are wondering how to get changed for the changing rooms were locked up and not wanting to go to jail for a B&E (try explaining that to your supervisor), we decided the quickest was to change right there. So there we were, alanatural yelling at each other not to peek (ooops too late), I was on the picnic table doing the one legged table dance putting on my pants and she picked to change behind a tree (more like a sappling, made me go hmmm). I wonder if that was an intentional thing or maybe she could not see in the dark as well as I could :wink: .

Back
Top Bottom