Megadive O-5!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be driving down on Thursday and should arrive in the early evening. I'm staying at the Country Inn over in High Springs. My snoring is world class so all of those at Ginnie will appreciate my choice. I should be at Ginnie as soon as I pick up rental tanks at Cave Excursions East and deal with the desk at Ginnie for my wristband.

My wife and I are heading out on vacation next week so I will be out of touch since I am not taking my computer.

I look forward to meeting all of you, I have been reading your posts and it will be nice to put faces together with names.

Mark Vlahos

Reservation made for site 31! I can't back out now! I will arrive sometime Friday and leave Sunday. I hope to get all of Friday off so I can get in the area Thursday night and into the park early Friday.

See ya there!! :monkeydan

Mark Vlahos:
Have you gotten a wing yet?

nope. i'm still in my "gathering data" stage. since my back still hurts with singles,
i think i'm going to have to go slowly on the doubles plan.

looking forward to meeting you, though =)

Brandon has a set of wings you can have! It's a double wing set, with twin oral inflation valves on each wing. Then again, if you're wearing a thick wetsuit, you might not be able to pull them up past your elbows. :)
MWU HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA!!!!
Come to think of it, he has a cute little matching floating boat you can sit in and paddle but then there's an over buoyancy issue and getting your legs all the way into the leg holes. Heh heh ... BWAH HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!
No wait! Put down the tangled reel! OOOOOOOO! New Andy nick...
Forget about the Terminator, it's............ The Litigator!
Able to file affidavits in a single day, faster than a stenographer, stronger than a restraining order, in the blue corner weighing in at 27 pounds of positive buoyancy... from Scubaboard, The Litigator!!!!
And in the red corner,... able to swim through a cloud of lemonade in the water, weighing in at,... OMG!!!! It's the Hulk!!! Tao of the Dive! This is one celebrity death match you better bring a plastic sheet for folks!
:)

DEEPSEAWOLF:
Brandon has a set of wings you can have! It's a double wing set, with twin oral inflation valves on each wing. Then again, if you're wearing a thick wetsuit, you might not be able to pull them up past your elbows.

I don't think Brandon likes to share... trading on the other hand is negotiable... ;-)

DEEPSEAWOLF:
No wait! Put down the tangled reel! OOOOOOOO!
New Andy nick...Forget about the Terminator, it's............ The Litigator! :)

someone please keep Ken away from the booze...

:eyebrow:

I think this trip is going to be fun. I'm not a camper, so I might need help in knowing what to bring and what not to bring. I still have it marked in my calender.....

BUG SPRAY!!!!!! At the minimum, sleeping gear, deodorant, bath stuff, towels, swim gear, spare clothes. I am doing my best to have extra camping space and all eating gear taken care of. By this time next year, it will be; personal items, sleeping gear and scuba gear. I have two large tents now, may have a third tent by next year. That alone makes for about ten campers comfortably that WON'T need to worry about tentage. "Stop and drops" we used to call them. It's great for those coming in really late as they don't have to setup their own stuff until daylight.
I have been asked how many attendees we have coming. Including bubblewatchers, I am looking at near 50 again! As for divers, close to 30. We have two dive clubs supposed to show, but I am unsure how many will be with each club. I will now begin the arduous task of reviewing the chaos that is this thread to come up with a closer guesstimate for you.
Put it this way, there are 21 divers attending this event that have logged onto the calendar. I am sure there are many who have not yet done so. I personally have at least 5 bubblewatchers coming that I know of and if family shows like last year, we'll have almost twenty for me alone. Hmmm, I know somebody who loves BIG parties!!!!
Just wait until the 6,000 square foot three floor castle is finished! Indoor 30 seat home theater, 15kw-lp generator for hurricane season, two foot thick concrete walls,...Central Florida will be the place to BE!!!! (Realisticly, first hurricane party will be in 2007) I hate floods, cloud to ground lightning storms, fires, tornadoes, and hurricanes. In case you hadn't noticed.

DEEPSEAWOLF:
I hate floods, cloud to ground lightning storms, fires, tornadoes, and hurricanes. In case you hadn't noticed.

say, it's a good thing you don't live in Florida!

:11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom