Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If we are fortunate enough, we cross paths with a handful of people in our life that are always there for us both in spirit as well as in this realm. I shot the following image to surprise one such friend.

While just a simple image of his boat dock, my hope is that it brings him joy as he reflects on the special moments shared with family and friends over the years. May each of you have such a friend in your life...

dockdreams4.jpg

midwestdvr:
:rofl3: that is indeed one of the ugliest aircraft i've ever seen. is it the one used to carry the a380 sections?

Yes it's called the guppy. I think there are 2, this one is the original, then newer one is based on an Airbus. They are used to carry wing's between the manufacturing plant and the assembly plant.

P7143423.jpg

victor:
Yes it's called the guppy. I think there are 2, this one is the original, then newer one is based on an Airbus. They are used to carry wing's between the manufacturing plant and the assembly plant.

P7143423.jpg

Ok, I have to say it too, that plane is fugly!!!
:14:

Some old shots from Cinchona.
I have a new 4 gig CF card on the way a Circular polarizing filter, ND grad filter setup and a book on exposure.
Really can't wait to see what this will do for my landscape shots :)

Lily Bokeh
I half stretched my arm over a pond and composed the shot with the viewfinder at distance :).

946583070_89305058b5_o.jpg

Yellow Bokeh

945485783_4619d768db_o.jpg

Art you guys
I am not worthy

but to visit

wow you guys are good

Those are some FANCY docks, BTW, I need a lift like that for our boat

OH MY GOSH! he is VERY Waikiki

That is really great, Dave

I think you should tidy up his facial hair..

selective desaturation
Oh..they have that now? I guess my handtinting oils are obsolete then

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom