Memorable Unique tips you picked up only on Scubaboard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Always shave with cold water, not hot water. Learned that from UP who learned it from some woman on here...forgot who.

So where is UP....I dont want to PM him and ask....is there a thread that would spell it out? Such a shame....UP exits and Herbman enters.....that is just greeeat.

I've learned that middle-aged Jewish lawyers should not attempt to install lawn sprinklers in Southern California in June. ... possibly any time ... possibly anywhere ... possibly all lawyers ... possibly anyone middle-aged. (The doctor says I will probably recover.)

Tips and tricks on this forum can easily turn into an internet save-a-dive kit.

Wait a sec...there's an idea for a new section...

jepuskar:
Always shave with cold water, not hot water. Learned that from UP who learned it from some woman on here...forgot who.

Post # 22 by Iguana Don. At the time, I remember being surprised that people actually shave with hot water.

Didn't learn this one on SB.

Those pool dives during certification were hard on my swimsuit. It was a pale version of its former self when I was done. I recently read that instead of buying the expensive chlorine remover for swimsuits, buy a small bottle of the stuff used to remove chlorine from fish tanks. A teaspoon works for 10 gallons so a couple of drops should work for a sinkful. The little bottle should last for a long time. (Look for the stuff without the slime coat.)

swimswitheagles:
Didn't learn this one on SB.
No, but I just did! Great idea.

Walter:
Post # 22 by Iguana Don. At the time, I remember being surprised that people actually shave with hot water.

I don't have permission to access this page?

ShakaZulu:
I don't have permission to access this page?

ScubaBoard > Community Forums > Women's Views > Diving Related > Ok Ladies! Bikini Line trouble here
First post 8/8/2001
Last post 1/5/2002
The post in question 9/16/2001

Iguana Don:
Red bumps

OK, listen up, gonna give you a tip from "Men's Secrets"

To get rid of the red bumps, shave with cool water instead of hot.

Now if you go spreading this around to the entire world. I am gonna have to "terminate ya with extreme prejucice."

ID

Of course, it was also in the movie Good Morning Viet Nam.

paula paz:
Why? they are very tasty!!! and there is some people who say that they are aphrodisiac. :wink:

How? well,...that can be a little disgusting
:yuck:

PS: WARNING! not every sea urchin are eatable, or at least tasty, for humans!!! Please, don't go around trying to eat every sea urchin you see!

Not a problem. We have several varieties here in Southern California and I have never been tempted to BBQ any of them.

Anyway, so if I am stranded on an island and all I have are my shoes and sea urchins...I eat the shoes. No sense in consuming mass quantities of an aphordisiac when alone on an island!!!:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom