Memorial Day Weekend, Falling Rock!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry I haven't written sooner. I'm thinking about maybe coming up Sat. I won't know until last minute if I can or not. Things are crazy for me right now and I can't make plans for more than a couple days ahead. I should know something next week.

Hey sounds great if I can swing it maybe my daughter and I can come up Saturday. Won't have much Scuba time this year since I'm losing my job as of June 30 so I'm out beating the streets. So this may be the only dive opportunity this summer. I know I won't be diving in Myrtle this year since I will be freshly unemployed while down there with daughter getting her through orientation at Coastal Carolina.

Land Locked:
Sure hope to see you out there on one of those days!
It should be a good time, even if Wally shows up! :D

You bass turds are brutal. A guy goes off to work and this is the bashing he gets. See if I let you use my "scooter" Chris.
Been working a little every night to get the final details done. Still not sure where I am going to put the battery. My original plan went out the door. Just might be a soldering job.

I am planning on all three days. Not sure when I am heading out on Monday but I will be there unless something major goes wrong. Should arrive sometime around noon or so on Saturday.

So, who is coming?

Hoosier
crpntr133
Land Locked
PADI Knight
KROBI
SCUBAJENNIFER
komi hunter
JPSEXTON
Diveratt
ckharlan66

hoosier:
So, who is coming?

Hoosier
crpntr133
Land Locked
PADI Knight
KROBI
SCUBAJENNIFER
komi hunter
JPSEXTON
Diveratt
ckharlan66

Hold on!! Am I the only GIRL????

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Hold on!! Am I the only GIRL????

No, I think Tammy is coming....PadiKnight's daughter,
Krobi's wife came along last year!
And there may be some more diver's from the local LDC coming by.

I'd reply to the bass turds comment but, Da^^ this board is really screwed
up tonight. I keep pulling server errors!!!!

I am unlikely as I will be out of town. Wish I could though. :D

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom