Memorial Day Weekend, Falling Rock!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dang I almost missed the party.

Happy b'day LL.

Chad

Land Locked:
K2, I would say you gave me a GREAT B-Day today, can't think of many things I'd rather be doing, Thanks!

What K2 gave you today, maybe a good kiss :Kissy:

Here is mine.

:cake: :bday: :rock_band :balloon :party2:

Happy Birthday from Min

Joe is way too cool. If I thought a bottle of anything off the shelf would please the guy I would buy him one just as a thank you from us. If other dive sites would do such things we would be more apt to take care of them as we do Joe.

So are the plans for Pebble Beach or the Party Shack for MD weekend.?

Chris, if you make it back out before MD ask Joe about doing a video of feeding time. We talked about it last year but never did it. We can work out the details sometime.

Anything off the shelf just about describes Joe!
I'm sure we can work out one or the other shelters, we DO need to get
the feeding frenzy on tape! I'm sure your "scooter" will keep up with the madness!

Land Locked:
Anything off the shelf just about describes Joe!
I'm sure we can work out one or the other shelters, we DO need to get
the feeding frenzy on tape! I'm sure your "scooter" will keep up with the madness!

The "scooter" is alive!! Here fishy fishy. :D

Figured that Joe was the shine kind of guy. Correct me if I am wrong but he usually drinks rum and Coke.
Has he talked about doing a cat fish fry this year. He keeps complaining about the cats eating all the blue gill every year.

Thanks Brian! Temps are cold right now, 62 surface and 52 at 36' this last
weekend. Sorry to hear about the PC. See you at Joe's, should be a good weekend!

What days will evryone be diving?? Sat, Sun, Mon or all three days?? I hope to be there for two days..
Kenny

Back
Top Bottom