Memorial Day Weekend, Falling Rock!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Someone needs to bring utinsils and plates. :D And dining is uncivilized without candlelight. :D

Wish I could be there.

Chad

I have a few dozen glow sticks! That and a little wine and we are set to go!
Wish you could make it Chad!!!

crpntr133:
Brian, we believe that the Princess has gone to the dark side and won't be returning. I have emailed her several times with no reply.
Has Jennifer said anything about making it? I know that she asked for the link to here but haven't seen anything of her. I was hoping that she could make it. Every group has to have their token woman.:D

TOKEN??? I'm offended!! Hmph!! :28: He he...nah, I'm just kidding!!

I will see what I can do to get out there for a while either Sat or Sun...Probably not to dive, (unless Wally taunts me againt), but I would love to meet everyone!

His avatar says it all. Hope you can make it out, we should have a pretty good group!

SCUBAJENNIFER:

I will see what I can do to get out there for a while either Sat or Sun...Probably not to dive, (unless Wally taunts me againt), but I would love to meet everyone!
You know you are officially a trouble maker when someone that has never met you says that you are a troublemaker. Am I good or what?
OK, let the taunting begin. :D If Min was coming she would for sure dive. SHE wouldn't let a bunch of men out do her.
Every group needs there TOKEN woman. If nothing else to fight back for the women folk.

We can always use more food. Snacks always get eaten, homemade ones are the best. BTW, I will be bringing the stirring paddle.

BTW, I am planning on camping out as usual.

Candles AND wine? Chris, don't be getting fresh now!! :D Kinda surprised since I usually tote a bottle of wine and it goes unopened. Thou with a good steak a bottle of red might be in order.

Your already stirring the pot and we are not even there yet!
I did say I was bringing some light sticks, you've got the wine, Brian
has the fireworks, should be a good time! I think you are slowly becoming
PC, at least you did not say we needed a "TOKEN" to do the cooking!
We all know you are the Master Brat Cooker!

I am not wally but taunt taunt taunt!!!! I will be there sat eve around 7 ish as I am spending the day with my kids!!!

SCUBAJENNIFER:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom