Mermaids or Aquanauts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And let us remind everyone -- again -- that your experience is limited to one trip EIGHT years ago when the boat was different, composition of management team different, instructors different, equipment different... basiically everything different.

I'd appreciate if you simply didn't mention us again LK as what you have to say is irrelevant in 2009.

I seriously hope everything is very different. I would not pass a comment like avoid at all costs without good reason.
I experienced a catalogue of very serious safety issues, I have quite a detailed list actually in my dive log if you want me to put it on here for all to see I will?
Is the shop still under the same ownership? I still seem to see the guy who booked me in at your *soi 6 shop* for that fatefull day, the same guy who after giving me a really crap day gave the standard Pattaya shop repy 'NO REFUNDS'.

*Soi 6 shop* Do you like all the Ladyboys outside the bar across the road? Great location for such a professional organisation, I must say.

Have I got this right,
LK had a problem seven/eight YEARS AGO?????

Hey Lk, you answer lies in senokot, will work wonders

If you read my posts fully, this was my first dive in pattaya/Thailand, and my experience was so bad I have never been back to this shop again and will not.
And since this day have done hundreds of dives in thailand right up to the present day.
I have had numerous bad experiences In and around Pattaya over the 8 years concerned.
So no you have not got it right.

...and my experience was so bad I have never been back to this shop again and will not.
...I have had numerous bad experiences In and around Pattaya over the 8 years concerned.

Lordy,
Here's a valuable lesson for life:

Life has ups and downs.
You enjoy the ups and you learn from the downs.
And you move on!
That's all.

:mooner:

LK -- Whatever credibility you had when you started your crusade has long evaporated. Your most recent comments and attempt to unfairly slate my and other Pattaya dive shops prove it.

Again, for all still reading, LK has been told that all of the owners of Aquanauts are not the same as they were that ONE fateful day EIGHT YEARS AGO. Nonetheless, he was offered an opportunity to try Aquanauts again at half off the regular price. We are, in fact, prepared to offer him a day free. (It's notable no other of his targeted shops have done likewise, I think.)

But he's not interested. He'd rather sit back, play keyboard warrior and criticize an entire city's dive industry based on a handful of dives nearly a decade ago. (With the recent exception of Dive SEA.)

LK, feel free to recite any of the ramblings in your dive log from eight years ago. Everyone reading this realizes they are irrelevant and meaningless in 2009.

And, for the record, Aquanauts opened its main center on Soi 6 14 years ago when there were exactly 3 bars on this street. The shop was there before the bars. In fact, as anyone who knows Pattaya will tell you, there's no dive shop in town that doesn't have a bar (or many) on the same soi. The gender of the working talent in those bars is irrelevant (I'm sensing a pattern) and the professionalism of what goes on inside the shop is what's important.

So, again, LK. Since we've made the effort to correct your perception and you've refused, I'd ask that you kindly refrain from mentioning us again and move on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom