Midweek GTA Area GUE certified diver nights

What night would be best to make this GUE midweek dive on as regular scheduled event?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d33ps1x:
Less silt, deeper, better platforms (kirkfield), and more to see.

Even the sandy bottom on the slope at Big Bay Point is an improvement.

Valid points. And if you're actually in Toronto, getting there via the QEW would be a royal pain in the butt @ rush hour.

How's this as even more incentive to go to Barrie - if you dive in Barrie, I can't join you! :wink: That ought to boost your numbers.

Sounds like a fun dive gang! Too bad I am down here in Florida these days. I have a sister in Toronto although she doesn't like diving.

Back to your first post - when you say GUE trained and certified divers - do you include people with Conditional Passes? IMO these divers are the ones who most need the exposure to other DIR types prior to going in for their final qualification dives.

If you're including Conditionals count me in :D as I expect to be seeing Dan in August to finish up my course (space permitting)

So, is anything actually being arranged? Looks like it's a Wednesday at Big Bay Point.......... I'm in for as many as 2 dives if someone wants to pick me up (I'm also 'wheel-less' at the moment)

...Must.......get wet.........need...........water........

Didn't have the chance to go dive this weekend (and I was in Kingston, of all places!) so I'm sorely niccing for a dive.........heck any evening this week I'm willing to be 'kidnapped' with my gear..............

d33ps1x:
I don't think anyone has said Wednesday at Big Bay Point as of yet but the numbers are definately getting a little better. 5 folks and climbing. Centennial Park or Big Bay Point seem to be the logical choices.
Yes, of course you're right as I realize nothing's been formalized - sorry if it looks like I was jumping to that conclusion. I was merely stating a statistical probability.... :D

Count me in for whenever and wherever - I'll have to beg a ride off of someone but I'll abide by whatever rules are required.... including a little facial duct tape as required :ignore:
:rude: :tongue2:

FreeFloat:
Count me in for whenever and wherever - I'll have to beg a ride off of someone but I'll abide by whatever rules are required.... including a little facial duct tape as required
:rude: :tongue2:

ROFL

Maybe we can roll you in all geared up like Hannibal the Cannibal muzzle and all. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom