Most romantic thing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a good romantic story. I had been dating this guy only a short time. He called and asked if I'd like to go get pizza. I said sure. He asked how much free time I had, I said several hours. He picked me up and started driving south. After about 45 minutes, I asked him where we were going. He said, "Providence. It's the best pizza." Providence is 80 miles away from here. Is that fun or what?!

that reminds me, one of my wife's and i favorite things to do is to drive to Palatka,
about two hours away, and get a shake at this little diner, called Angel's Diner, where
we went for one of our first serious dates (actually we were going to St. Augustine,
but Palatka was on the way).

12 years later, we still do this when the mood strikes us.

one time, a friend asked me what i had been doing the night before (he tried to call me) and i explained. he said, so basically you go two hours to get a milkshake and
two hours back?

he didn't get it.

The most romantic thing my husband has done for me is scrub the bathroom and cook dinner. The old saying goes that sex starts in the kitchen when he does the dishes.

scuba_chick55:
That sounds like so much fun, I should try it sometime.

The Gondola ride was very romantic. You should give it a try. They provided some food but you had to provide any beverage. It was really nice

These threads are awesome!

I am going to have to read this entire thread carefully. I've been communicating for nearly a year with a Chinese diver who lives and works in Tokyo, and things seem to be warming up quite a bit the past two months.

Let's see, being a bachelor all my life I'm used to washing the dishes and doing whatever housework actually gets done, so that's not an issue. I even leave the toilet seat down (since we have salt water toilets and if they get too much light, the diatoms grow and it requires a pumice stone to clean).

I can always do the romantic dinner thing, but since I'm on an island I can't drive a long distance to a new and romantic place. Guess I could always take her out on a boat for a romantic dinner. Hmmm.

Keep those ideas coming.

Doc

Bill, I am looking forward to hearing more about your new dive buddy! I hope things work out for you. You are quite the catch. :D

It's always most romantic when they do something that isn't asked for

Bill congrats man, I hope it works.

The most recent romantic thing that has happened, and it may not be romantic to you, but OD and I were diving and just looking into each others eyes at depth and having everything except us disappear (including the wreck) sent butterflies through me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom