Most romantic thing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaboy-200:
Well we went on a gondola ride in the canals of naples in Southern California. She loved it :07:

That sounds like so much fun, I should try it sometime.

CanadianDiverGirl:
Let me double up his steel HP100's!
Can you tell me what that means?

Well since I started this thread I guess I should put the most romantic thing ever done to me huh?

Well, I was in the 5th grade and my boy neighbor gave me 2 roses on valentines day. He put them in my desk and I was walking in the classroom as he was walking out, it was so cute, he was blushing.

When i was a little girl i was crazy about care bears. My favorit was grumpy bear and i had a stuffed grumpy i would carry around everywhere. When i got older my parents threw him out but i never really got over it. Well my boyfriend searched on Ebay for a new grumpy for me and found one. Nothing could have been more perfect then that. Its so special to me.

sweet, but unless she saw it I don't think it counts, sorry Mempilot

Jersey:
How 'bout things we've done for the men?

Every year on his birthday, Valentine's day, and Father's Day (after we had kids) I would make a hand-drawn or painted card for him, and write my own verse for it. I would put love notes in his luggage when he went on business trips too.

Nehallenia:
Every year on his birthday, Valentine's day, and Father's Day (after we had kids) I would make a hand-drawn or painted card for him, and write my own verse for it. I would put love notes in his luggage when he went on business trips too.
I hide cards/notes all over the house If he needs a new soap or toothpaste, opens the freezer, in his bag, in his underwear drawer....he finds a card...to let him know that he is always on my mind...I do everything I can to make life easier and happy for him.

As for him for me, I find his selflessness (is that a word?) touches my heart like nothing has touched it before. He cares for me....If I hurt, he feels so much for me that he gets the same pain. He understands me when I don't and he makes me feel sooooo loved.

Jeez, most of you women are easy to please. I have to work hard to please my woman. I work a 10 hour day, go to school, cook every day, wash the dishes, and do the laundry, take care of our pool, garden, and the yard. Oh yeah I feed the cats too.

Now for the romantic stuff, instead of the every day stuff. Ill just post one I think. And I am not sure of the most romantic so you get my favorite pick. Well maybe two.

The first thing I did was when she got into law school and was extremely tired after school. I had cooked her dinner; I think it was something like Flounder Florentine, with asparagus on the side. I had this dinner waiting for her to come home and I had prepped the house as well. I put candles all over the house with notes coming from the garage into the house to LEAD the way. It took her to the tub, which I had ran a hot bubble bath for her with candles all around the bathtub. Inside the bathroom I had the scented candles and a glass of Champaign waiting. After I heard her hit the tub, I told her to relax and I would bring her dinner. I served her dinner in the tub and made sure she had plenty of Champaign. Then I finished dinner up with a flambé, it helps that I had cooked long ago in a five star restaurant before I went into the Marines.

The other thing I was proud of myself for, was very simple, yet was great, I thought!  I took several bags of heresy kisses and took the little labels out that says kisses and put them in a box, then wrapped it. I put a card inside which said she could trade those kisses in for as many as she wanted whenever she wanted. And that all my kisses are hers and only her for my lifetime.

That’s two of my favorites! :wink:

I was on a business trip in London. He called the hotel and had the desk clerk run to the market and pick up a beautiful bunch of flowers that were waiting for me in the room. I don't know who was more impressed... me or the desk clerk!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom