My HOG 32 arrived today, WOW !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Believe it or not , many want the hose shorter. Post some pictures so we can advise. It sounds like a configuration issue and I am sure we can help!

I like shorter hose myself.

I have a question.

Why is inflator head different on HOG/32 vs. HOG/58? I like metal HOG/58 one better.

so my personal results are final, I need a hose 4 inches longer for a total of 16inches. had a guy look at my rig today and said everything is wear it should be, he couldn't believe how short that hose is, it basically sets at my left ear.

HOG/EDGE- can you help, or do I need to find another replacement hose.

I don't know if HOG would send you another length hose or not. I have a Dive Rite wing that came with a 12" corregated hose. I didn't like where it fell (many prefer the shorter length, though, which is why I think a lot of wings come with the 12" hose), so I just went to my LDS and bought a 16" hose. I think is was under $20 and now I have the 12" one as a spare or if I ever decide to try the shorter length again.

I dove my HOG 32lb wing for the first time last night and had a similar reaction. Excellent work!

well, I have to say thanks to Mike at Dive Right in Scuba. I gave him a call (I bought it from him in the first place) and he swapped the short corrugated hose out for a longer one. This one is 15-16 inches and its perfect for me, puts the inflator right where I want it with the air cell in the right place.

Edge/HOG- not sure why you made it so short, but kudos to your distributor at DRIS for making it right. maybe this is something that you can offer as an option like you do with your regs. shorter for the people that want it that way and longer for others.

I dove my HOG 32lb wing for the first time last night and had a similar reaction. Excellent work!

I'm really happy with mine. Just a pleasure to dive. Can't see myself ever going back to a stab jacket.

DSCF3405.jpg

Back
Top Bottom