Nag nag nag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edm81363

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello edm81363,

it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

did you really get a pesky email from SB about that?

what a joke...

I dont think it's an email, just a header on the screen when you log into SB with no posting activity for more than two weeks. He should be good for another couple of weeks of no nagging now, unless he's married. :D

I used to get that pesky greeting on SB when I lived/worked on a liveaboard and only got to log into SB once a month for a few minutes IF I was lucky....I miss those days. Now it just means I'm spending too much time in front of the computer rather than on or in the ocean....

Too much typing, not enough diving....HoHum....

You just "might"share some of your diving experiances with us,or just give advice or ask a Q.
Or just post in here.:D

Hello edm81363,

it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Problem Solved!

Phil Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom