NAUI instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I was wondering how much cash it costs to go threw the whole course and be a NAUI instructor......if you already have OW and Nitrox cards? thanks if someone could break it down for me!..Also I do not need to buy the books.:confused:

Nautical Noble,
Assuming you have the scuba diver certification and nitrox, you would need to take the Advanced Open Water ($150), Scuba Rescue ($150)and Master Scuba Diver ($250) courses. You can then take either the Assistant Instructor or Divemaster course. Sometimes the Master Diver and AI or DM are combined. The cost can be $300-450 and up for the leadership course depending on your location. The average price for an NAUI ITC is around $1350 and up that I have found in the US.
The prices are average for around my area and can vary depending on where you are located. If you are looking to go to the Caribbean or some other exotic location for a career, you might look into Bob Brayman's school at Hall's Diving Center in the Florida Keys. You can get the whole smash there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom