Need to login constantly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Keep piping up gang. Maybe there are many of us but no one was speaking up. Let's hear from you!!! :)

Good Morning.

Ok, in addition to the phone and version. What browser are you using? Have you tried to replicate the issue using another browser for your device, like firefox, or opera mobile?

Have any of you cleared your phone's cookies to ensure that you don't have some kind of bad information in there?

While I appreciate your desire to resolve this, all I can do from a support perspective is to offer advice on how to fix your device. Let me be perfectly clear that there is no magic setting on the ScubaBoard side of things that is going to fix this for you. You all must have something on your device preventing the cookies from being stored.

I think I had my iPhone set inadvertently to private browsing. I changed the setting and I am not getting logged off anymore.

Thanks for sharing

This happens to my android phone anytime that I have a different IP address ie. changes in mobile network or wifi

Back
Top Bottom