• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

NetDoc's Photo-Blog of DEMA 2010

Discussion in 'Shows and Events' started by The Chairman, Nov 27, 2010.

1. scubadiver888

scubadiver888 Divemaster

# of Dives: I just don't log dives
  2. The Chairman

The Chairman Chairman of the Board

# of Dives: I just don't log dives
    Thanks! Please feel free to post some pics. That goes for anyone with pics from DEMA.

3. Rapid Diver

Rapid Diver Angel Fish

# of Dives: I'm a Fish!
    Pete...Thanks for doing the photo-blog. It is great to take the DEMA tour without walking the 20+ miles of rows to see all the booths!

In case you missed this one...We were showcasing the Next Gen Undersea War Fighter complete with RB module and belt mounted propulsion system (Jet Boots) directly across from the New Product Showcase (busy place) and we also did some some pool demos (we need a bigger pool next year...)

[​IMG]

ScubaBoard Gallery - Next Gen Undersea War Fighter DEMA 2010

The core of the NG-UWF is the already popular Rapid Diver system. The newest "Rapid" version conforms to a request for a Universal Dive and Universal Fit dive platform that can morph from a simple swimmers vest to a fully capable rebreather system. http://www.rapiddiver.com/

More on the propulsion system here:

P3M Maritime | MARITIME gear and equipment designed for the MARITIME operator.

See you in Orlando 2011!

Chris