New OW Certification! I think...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wifes was about a week to get.
You can log onto padi and look for your certificaitons. It will list them and the dates received. You can print tht and that should normally suffice till the hard card gets there.

BTW I make a color copy front and back of the cards and keep in in my log book.
Also keep a copy of the links to get to padi oin your log so you can show the operaton your certs if you loose your card. And tehn I keep 2 of each card that is significant. One in the safety deposite box and the other in my dive wallet or what ever.
Lastly get the instructor to make a log book entry in your book with the cert info . course date instructor and inst #
Lol....just snap a front and back picture on your phone with a copy in the cloud.

Well, after a couple more phone calls, our paperwork was submitted to PADI on Thursday. Got our temporary e-card emails and we are ready to go diving! I think some things got lost in the shuffle but all is good now.

I'd add that you should try to look up your certs online. If they entered your name or birthdate wrong, you might not be able to find them. My certs are under two different spellings for my name. So my earlier certs are on one list and the later certs are on a second list.
You can call/email PADI and they will merge your records into just one. Convenient, avoids future problems.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom