New to board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi!
This my first post on this board. My wife and I have been diving since 1990. We are both AOW. We have approximately 175 dives each. We usually try to take 2 dive trips per year. All of our diving has been in the Caribbean except once in Hawaii. We have been back to Salt Cay and Grand Turks 4 times now(our favorite). We live in NW Missouri. We planning to go on a trip to Bull Shoals Arkansas to get wet, first time in freshwater on June 21st. My wife felt grumpygrouper was an appropriate name for me because I am grumpy all the time except when wet.

hey grumpy...

welcome to the board. You will find this place very informative and useful. Most will be very helpful and some will just be a pain in the 4th point of contact.

have fun...dive safe...welcome.....rich

Thanks for the welcome.

I have been drifting around the board for a while.

Ron

Great handle! Does that make the wife a grumpy groupie?

... to the boards! enjoy.... have fun.. and dive safe!!! Hope to see you around!:)

Kayla:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom