New to Diving ..... New to Board!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Kat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi! Just got certified last September with my buddy, we did our AOW in October and have a big total of 15 dives ...... after doing all our certification in a lake with about 8 ft vis, we were lucky enough to do our 1st blue water in Belize in December. Then on to Cozumel & Grand Cayman - now I'm hooked!

We're traveling up to Balmorhea State Park to dive in their spring fed pool in 2 weeks - just to get back in practice, then on to Miami & the Keys in May.

Glad to have finally logged into this board - lots of great info. The one thing I've noticed about divers - everyone just wants to have fun and dive!! :)

Welcome to the boards.:)

welcome to the board. Seems like you are all over the place. Have fun in your travels.

Thanks for all the kind welcomes!!

Our travels started with cruising a few years back, which lead to snorkeling, which lead us to try diving .... now we only look at cruises based on where we can dive ..... just wish I'd realized years ago how much fun it is!! :)

Welcome aboard,

You should check out the Texas Side of the board. We have lots of active board members here in Texas.

Hey Geek!

(That's sound terrible doesn't it!!) Where do I find "the Texas side" of the boards?? I've looked around a bit, but haven't seen anything specifically for Tx ... would love to find out what's going on in the state ........ :)

Try Scuba Board - NDI Club Locations - Texas Swamp Diving Team

http://www.scubaboard.com/f34/s16837d43fb99eaec2d6a5bab6a6c687b

We have a roster that you can check out for a list of members in Austin.

(TSDT Roster http://www.scubaboard.com/t14158/s.html )

AUSTIN, TX (and surrounding): 28

Austindiver
AWAP [Central TX]
BFaure
BubbleSlinger
Caffiend
CarlisleRE
Chiara (honorary)
DamselFish
DaveNinja
DavidofAustin
diverjohn
DurangoDiver [San Marcos, Hi Adam!]
Fetch (College Sta)
halcyondiver
Hooligan [ouch! - forgot my own son! (Larry,how could you?)]
Jeblis
JT Texas
KGBlair
-=>Larry<=-
MightyDiver
MightySCUBA
Ryan P (College Sta)
ScubaCRNA [College Station]
SCUBARacer
SeaBass [Achen]
SeaOtter (Home of the Alamo)
Todd
victoriawtx (San Antonio)

If your ever in Houston feel free to drop by Twin Lakes. (hwy 6 and 288) Dee, Beast, ScubaTexasTony, TPH and several others are usualy there on the weekends and Wed's if your ever in the area. There a great bunch to get to know and dive with. Most are not diving right now due to the cold but like to get together anyways.

Geek

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom