New to the Board and Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daly

Registered
Reaction score
My wife and I got our C-Cards last September just in time to travel to Australia and dive the Great Barrier Reef. A great trip to say the least and what a wonderful first salt water dive.

We are headed to Bonaire in September with a local group and are looking for some dives between now and the Bonaire trip. Any ideas?

Daly

Welcome to the board. The Great Barrier Reef, I can only dream. I have dove the 2nd largest barrier reef off of Belize. You will enjoy Bonaire.

Keep repeating;

"There is no place like Guam"

Actually there are lots of great places to dive but Guam fits the line so well. :D

Welcome to SB and enjoy the diving.

Hi buddy! Welcome to SB. Looking forward to learning and sharing your expriences for us newbies. Hope to bump into you soon.
Dive safe.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

Local dives in Kansas? Yeah, you need to stay in practice. Do you know where Santa Rosa is? Met a Kansas fellow there last weekend...

don

:D

Back
Top Bottom