Next trip...Any ideas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

40 Fathom Grotto

Wrecks off of Jacksonville

Anything off of St Augustine???

Diving Marineland (before it closes)

I am free the following dates:
What are your rates for the other weekends???
so maybe we can have a Texas meets Florida party.
Are you ready to RUUUUM-BLLLLE???? :tease:

NetDoc once bubbled...
What are your rates for the other weekends???

NetDoc, I dont think Wendy is charging anything for her weekends.....I could be wrong though:D

Wildbill:cop:

Hey Miriela and I are down for some diving in late Oct or early November.

We just got back from Cat Island in the Bahamas and were bummed cause the wall there was totally silted. Vis was down to 20 feet, so we did not hit the wall. 20 feet of vis in a place frequented by Sharks is not appealing to us, LOL

We did some shallow reef dives and saw nothing spectacular, a couple of sharks, lobster, spider crabs and a HUGE puffer.

But we like hitting to pool whenever we can :) , sooooo where are we heading =-)

I like the SE Florida idea. I think it would be a good idea to save any more freshwater dives (Crystal River, Rainbow River and the springs) for the cooler months when ocean diving is less of a possibility.

AH

Fort Lauderdale beach diving sounds good (for those of us on a budget, anyway).

Last week I heard there was great lobster diving off the coast of Jax. Won't they be in season? R

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom