Nice to meet you guys...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DocYates

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Found this site while doing a little research. I have been a diver for many years, though not as active as I should have been. My schedule has kept me busy and things always got in the way, or something else came along. My son got his certification a few years ago, and now he and I are trying to find new things to do together, so diving seemed like a good choice.
Currently we are planning on a trip to Roatan in March 2010 for a week of diving. We have never been there before, and plan on trying to get our Advanced Diving certification while we are there, as a step toward a trip to Chuk/Truk in the future. I have always wanted to dive some of the wrecks and reefs of that area.
Hopefully, this will be a great source of information for me, and him, as we plan our trips and I experience a whole new "rebirth" to diving.

:admingreet:

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! Great that you and your son can share the underwater experience. Enjoy and you will find a ton of info here!!:D

Congrats to you and your son finding Diving a way to spend time together!!
Welcome to Scubaboard and back to diving, You will find A great bunch of people here, and A great source of Information and help if you need it!!

Thanks guys. We are planning on going to Paradise Island, Roatan when he is out for Spring Break next March.

Do a search on this board and you'll find a lot of info on those areas you're interested in. Lots of good info on hotels, islands, and so on.

K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom