OFWF Gathering - Kingston August 28/29 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Excellent the more the merrier.

Tom you're a cruel man.... I'm sort of thinking we should visit at least of couple of those new wrecks you've been finding :wink:

DivingGal:
Excellent the more the merrier.

Tom you're a cruel man.... I'm sort of thinking we should visit at least of couple of those new wrecks you've been finding :wink:
Yeah! Yeah! Sarnor and Hattie Hutt were niiiiiiiice........I wish I could see some of the newer stuff too.

I've only been to the Marsh and the Comet, so other than those 2, anything goes (not that I wouldn't dive them again...can always get more pics :) ) Aquaoren Jonktin, and I are reserved on both the Henry Alexander and the Charters...so looking forward to seeing you all there!!

Looks like I am going to be down East for that period (80% certainty) so - dive dive dive! (So long as it's wrecks, wrecks, wrecks!). June, Tom - how do I get onto a waiting list?

Got a request for you locals.... where should we all meet for dinner on Saturday night? It should be a place that will welcome a large crowd, and one that's likely not to be tooooooooooooooooo quiet.

Lonestar's, Loyal Oarsman, Kelsey's, Montana's, The Kingston Brewing Company, Tir Na Nog... Given a bit of time, we can find out which ones have party rooms....

DivingGal:
Got a request for you locals.... where should we all meet for dinner on Saturday night? It should be a place that will welcome a large crowd, and one that's likely not to be tooooooooooooooooo quiet.
BTW, Any T-shirts this year? :D

I vote of the Kingston Brew Pub!!!!! It's my fav place to visit while in Kingston

aquaoren:
BTW, Any T-shirts this year? :D

I'll see what I can do. I *might* be able to get a run done if I keep the colour of the t-shirt to one colour
(e.g. white or light grey).

Who would be interested?

Back
Top Bottom